LAST CHANCE TO RUN SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST! GET 25% OFF SOLO ENTRY WITH CODE: SUMMER25
2019 is the final year that our Survival of the Fittest events will be taking place so sign up now and get 25% off! Only valid on solo entry for 2019
It’s where it all began back in ’08.
Our original Survival hub sees a wet and wild course with multiple dunkings within the grounds of the National Watersports Centre. There’s a reason our Notts event has been going this long and that’s because it’s mud-assured, action-assured, Survival-assured. Ronseal.
You can do a second lap for £25 and bag a ‘LAP 2’ wristband and a t-shirt.
Available for entries into waves 1, 2, 3 or 4 only. Add ‘Super Survival’ to your order for £25.
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS A £5 PREMIUM TO RUN IN WAVE 1
All prices include VAT at 20%. An administration fee of 5.99% will be added to all transactions. *Season ticket with solo entry only.
– Why have the extra fee rather than just putting up the entry price?
• No-one likes hidden extras. We are upfront about this fee. The fairest way for us to be fully transparent is to separate this cost out and explain it. The Processing Fee has discrete input costs independent of the direct costs that produce the event. We reserve the right to change this fee based on the processing costs at any time.
– Why use the system we use?
• The online payment process is provided by Paypal so it is very secure.
• It offers the opportunity to pay directly from your Paypal account (if you prefer this to paying by credit card or debit card).
• It is the cheapest and best value solution we can find and it is tailored to the events you are entering. We feel it is very competitive in the marketplace, versus the fees charged by other professional event operators.
• It integrates with charity donation web sites so there is a quick and easy way for you to raise money and obtain your fund-raising discount, should you choose.
– This fee covers the costs of operating the following:
• The credit card and Paypal processing fees
• The IT development in building, hosting and maintaining the online entry system.
• The associated bank fees and insurances required to process the event registration fees
• The administration personnel costs of running the registration database
• VAT at 20%
– Why add on a percentage rather than a set fee?
• Rat Race offer such a range of challenges that our price points vary massively. Therefore it is considered the fairest option that all customers are charged the same %age pro rata.
– How can I save money?
• The processing fee will be less the earlier you enter (as it is calculated as a %age) so take advantage of the Early Bird offers to get the best prices across the board.
• Buy a Rat Race Season Ticket